Mortgage Loan Checklist
The documents below may be requested in connection with your loan. Now is the time to start assembling the financial documents you will need.
- Paycheck stubs for most recent 30-day period.
- All W-2’s received for the past two tax years.
- Federal Income Tax returns for the past two tax years, including all pages and schedules.
Include business returns, if applicable.
- For any liquid assets (checking, savings, CD’s, money markets, mutual funds, retirement, stocks, bonds, etc.), account statements for most recent two month period.
- If purchasing, signed purchase contract, including any amendments, addendums, etc.
- If self-employed, signed year-to-date Financial Statement and Profit and Loss Statement on business.
(statements must be current within 60 days of application)
- Copy of previous appraisal report. (If available)
- Cost estimates for proposed home improvements (Home Improvement Loans Only).