Personal Finance Services
To order your checks online visit checkreorderexpress.com. To place a check order over the phone, please call 1.800.355.8123, or call your local branch and visit with a customer service reprensentative.
Each month, we’ll notify you by email when your statement is ready. Then, simply log in to eVerus Personal Online Banking and retrieve the latest statement electronically.
- View or print your statement
- Access past statements
- View or print check images
- Call or visit your nearest Verus Bank location to learn how to sign up for e-statements
U.S. Savings Bonds
Click Here to order U.S. Savings Bonds, find out what your bonds are worth and discover other useful information.
Want to protect your checking account from unnecessary overdraft charges? Sign up today for Overdraft Protection to have your savings or money market account attached to your checking account. A $5 transfer fee is charged if the checking account is overdrawn and funds are transfered. Call or stop by today for details.
Everybody makes mistakes. At Verus Bank, we cut you some slack.
Overdraft Privilege (ODP) Can Mean:
- Paying your occasional overdrafts up to your assigned ODP limit
- Avoiding high charges from merchants for returned checks
- Avoiding the inconvenience of denied purchases and dishonored checks
ODP is available for ATM withdrawals and one time VISA Debit Card purchases if you are opted in for this service.
Use your telephone to quickly and easily:
- Make account balance inquiries
- Review account history
- Verify direct deposits and other electronic funds or ATM transactions
- Verify interest paid and earned information during tax time
- Make transfers between accounts
Simply dial the 24-hour telephone banking line 877.273.2137; wait for the greeting then follow the simple instructions given to you over the telephone.
With direct deposit, your payroll, Social Security, or other regular monthly income is eletronically deposited in your Verus Bank account. Free and easy to set up, direct deposit can:
- Provide immediate access to your funds
- Eliminate the worry of your check being lost, stolen or delayed
To set up or change your Social Security direct deposit, simply call 1.800.772.1213 and have your Social Security number and account information available. If you would prefer, call your local Verus Bank branch and a customer service representative would be glad to help you.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep all of your valuables and documents safe and secure with a Verus bank safe deposit box. We have many sizes to offer that will fit any need. Have peace of mind, knowing your irreplaceable items are safely stored, easy to find, and protected from loss.
Call us today for available sizes and fees!