To order your checks online visit checkreorderexpress.com. To place a check order over the phone, please call 1-800-355-8123, or call your local branch and visit with a customer service representative.
Each month, we'll notify you by email when your statement is ready. Then, simply log in to eVerus Personal Online Banking and retrieve the latest statement electronically.
- View or print your statement
- Access past statements
- View or print check images
- Call or visit your nearest Verus Bank locationto learn how to sign up for e-statements.
U.S. Savings Bonds
Click here to order U.S. Savings Bonds, find out what your bonds are worth and discover other useful information.
Want to protect your checking account from unnecessary overdraft charges? Sign up today to have your savings or money market account attached to your checking account for overdraft protection. There is no charge for the connection and only a $5 transfer charge if money ever needs to transfer. Call or stop by today for details.
Overdraft Privilege Can Mean:
Everybody makes mistakes. At Verus Bank, we cut you some slack.
- Payment of your occasional overdrafts up to your assigned ODP limit
- You may avoid high charges from merchants for returned checks
- You may avoid the inconvenience of denied purchases and dishonored checks
- ODP is available for ATM withdrawals and VISA Debit Card purchases
- ODP is available for internet banking and telephone banking transaction
Click here for more details
Use your telephone to quickly and easily:
- Make account balance inquiries
- Review account history
- Verify direct deposits and other electronic funds or ATM transactions
- Verify interest paid and earned information during tax time
- Make transfers between accounts
- Phone number 877-273-2137
Simply dial the 24-hour telephone banking line; wait for the greeting then follow the simple instructions given to you over the telephone.
With direct deposit, your payroll, Social Security, or other regular monthly income is electronically deposited in your Verus Bank checking or savings account.
- Eliminate the worry of your check being delayed, lost or stolen
- Immediate access to your funds
- Free and easy to set up
- To set up or change your Social Security direct deposit, simply call 1-800-772-1213 and have your Social Security Number and account information available. If you would prefer, call your local Verus Bank branch and a customer service representative would be glad to help you.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep all of your valuables and documents safe and secure with a Verus Bank safe deposit box. We have many sizes to offer that will fit any need. Have the peace of mind knowing that your irreplaceable items are safely stored where you can find them easily and protected from loss.
*Some sizes not available at all locations
Key Deposit (refundable) - $10.00
Drilling Fee - $175.00
Late Fee - $2 per month
* This document is available for download in Portable Document Format (PDF). To read or print a PDF document, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your PC. You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge from the Adobe website.